How many bones in the human torso?Cartin80 - 7 Answers
I HAVE COUNTED 59 bones BUT THAT MAY NOT BE RIGHT
torso bones can be divided into four basic sections:
1.the pectoral girdle (shoulder area)
2. the spine (back bone)
3. the rib cage and
4. the pelvic girdle (hip area)
1. [4 bones] shoulders has 2 clavicle (collar bone) and 2 scapula (shoulder blades) connects to shoulders.
2. [27 bones] The spine, consisting of 26 bones of vertebrae and The spinal cord runs through the middle of each vertebra.
3. [24 bones] The rib cage is comprised of 12 rib pairs, and connects to the spine in the back.
4. [4 Bones] The pelvis (hip bone) consists of two, wide, bowl shaped bones The pelvis also has two hip joints which connect the torso to the legs.
There are 28 bones in the skull.
There are 52 bones in the torso.
A total of 80 bones in the axial skeleton.
Upper extremities (arms and hands), 32 bones in each arm or 32 x 2 = 64
Lower extremities (legs and feet) 31 bones in each leg and foot or 31 x 2 = 62
A total of 126 bones in the appendicular skeleton.
A total of 206 bones in the adult human body.
There are 52 bones in the human torso....
There are 52 bones in the torso....
I think its 52....
There are 53...