C

Which bodies of water cover the most surface area?

6 Answers
1 the atlantic ocean 2 the indian ocean 3 the pacific ocean 4 the atlantic and the pacific ocean 5 the pacific and the indian ocean
K

The Atlantic ocean and the Pacific ocean, together covers the most of the earths surface. The Atlantic ocean cover 21% of the earth's surface and the Pacific Ocean covers 35% of the earth surface, together they cover 56% of the earth surface.

The area both ocean covers is
1. Pacific Ocean : 69.375,000 square miles
2. Atlantic Ocean : 41,105,000 square miles

...
B

The bodies of water covering the most surface area are:

1. the atlantic and the pacific ocean (232,319,000 sq km)
2. the pacific and the indian ocean (224,113,000 sq km)
3. the pacific ocean (155,557,000 sq km)
4. the atlantic ocean (76,762,000 sq km)
5. the indian ocean (68,556,000 sq km)

...
T

The Pacific Ocean covers most of the surface area of the earth. It has an area of 60,060,893 sq. mi.
It is followed by the Atlantic Ocean with an area of 29,637,974 sq. mi.

...
S

Atlantic and Pacific. The Pacific was misnamed it is not peaceful but more storms than the Atlantic.

...
C

The Atlantic and Pacific ocean cover the most surface area on the planet.

...
N

I'd have to say 4. The Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans.

...